This is one of the more disgusting things ever served at a fast food joint. 29-year-old Krystal Henderson and her 7-year-old stepson Oliver went to a KFC in Newcastle, England and bought some chicken nuggets. When her son Oliver went to bit into one, it wasn't chicken . . . KFC had accidentally deep fried a BLUE HAND TOWEL and served it. Krystal says, quote, "The blue roll could've been used for anything, it could have bleach or disinfectant on it . . . had someone wiped their hands on it, had it been used to wipe the floor?" She complained, so KFC apologized and offered her . . .
a free meal....that's it. They shoulda gave her free meals for life, not that her family would eat there after the deep fried towel.
She turned them down and said she's done with KFC forever. If this had happened in the U.S., there would DEFINITELY be a lawsuit by now . . . but since it's England, it doesn't look like she's suing.