Posted Monday, November 11th 2013 @ 11am
November has been alternatively designated as "Movember" and "No-Shave November" by men who grow their facial hair and raise money for charities.
What does a guy's facial hair say about him?
- Traditional beard: a solid beard means he is an alpha male and someone who is totally comfortable in his manhood
- Bushy beard: can signify shyness or laziness, depending on how it is worn
- Goatee: best on older men, a young man sporting a goatee might feel like he has something to prove
- Sideburns: a non-committal style -- not quite a beard, not quite clean shaven -- that may indicated a man who is still finding himself
- Mutton chops: not afraid to express his wild side
- Chinstrap: he might not be a creeper, but he looks like one
- Soul patch: nostalgic for the '90s, or maybe just a tool
- Mustache: making it harder to eat, kiss, groom, this dedication deserves credit
- Handlebar mustache: "I'm willing to groom this thing to perfection"
- Scruff: he's either trying to get laid, living with his parents, or both
- Clean shaven: does not scream masculinity or experience, but likely simply means he does not like the way facial hair looks or feels on him
Read more: MSN
Photo credit: Getty Images