Posted Wednesday, September 11th 2013 @ 11am
Everyone has quirks.
The better you get to know someone, the more you find out about those quirks. Sometimes, you learn about a quirk someone has that they did not even realize they have.
In a Reddit discussion, users posted about the strangest quirks people had that they did not know they had until someone else told them about it.
Here are seven of the best:
- Walking down stairs diagonally
- Inadvertently mimicking the accent of the person you are talking to
- Talking and singing to your food
- Responding "what?" whenever someone says something, even though they were heard
- Opening and closing your mouth when using scissors
- Making robot noises when walking or working
- Eating hamburgers from top to bottom
Do you have a weird quirk someone else had to point out?
Read more: Reddit
Photo credit: dreamerve/Shutterstock