Posted Friday, August 9th 2013 @ 10am
Most people's sexual history is fairly similar -- you dream about sex, then you do it, and it is a bit disappointing the first time.
Here are seven things that surprised people the most when they first started having sex:
- The smells
- When women climax, it is not theatrical like it is in the movies or pornography
- How easy it is for women to get urinary tract infections from sex
- Women's pain down below does not automatically stop after having sex once
- Sex might not be enough to get a woman to climax -- it usually takes some other stimulation
- The sounds, especially when a woman has air trapped "up there"
- The difference in feeling between using protection and not using it
Photo credit: Shutterstock