Posted Wednesday, June 19th 2013 @ 10am
A new survey asked people to name the signs that a person is getting old.
- Feeling stiff
- Groaning when you bend down
- Saying, "It wasn't like that when I was young"
- Saying, "Back in my day"
- Losing your hair
- Not recognizing any songs in the top ten
- Hairy ears, bushy eyebrows and extra nose/facial hair
- Hating noisy bars and restaurants
- Talking a lot about your joints and day-to-day aches/pains
- Forgetting people's names
- Choosing clothes and shoes for comfort over style
- Thinking police officers, teachers and doctors look young
- Falling asleep in front of the TV
- Needing an afternoon nap
- Not having any idea what young people are talking about