Posted August 20th, 2014 @ 12:57pm
According to a new survey, 50% of people who got divorced ended up regretting it.
Of those who regret their marriage ending, most said it was because they wound up missing the other person.
Here are the top ten reasons for regretting a divorce:
- Missing the other person
- Being divorced makes them feel like a failure
- They realize they still love the other person
- They realize it was partly their fault, and they were not being reasonable
- They feel lonely
- They suddenly realize they liked being married
- They regret it as soon as their ex starts dating someone else
- They thought they would be happier on their own, but they are not
- They miss their kids
- They realize being divorced is negatively affecting their kids